Deciding on an advisor to handle your financial well-being is a meticulous process that cannot and should not be made on a whim. Often, there will be several financial advisors an individual will feel comfortable with, and the ultimate decision on who to partner with will come down to the compensation each advisor receives.
However, what exactly are you getting for this fee? Below is a breakdown of some of the services included in your professional fee with me:
Below are a few, but certainly not all, of the services I have the ability to provide my clients:
- Collaborating with you to determine your financial goals, risk tolerance, expectations and develop an investment objective, plan and strategy best suited to work towards achieving those goals.
- Periodically review your plan and strategy to ensure you are on track and strategically adjust the plan as needed.
- Continually analyze and monitor existing investments to ensure they fit into your plan, strategy and risk tolerance and provide alternate investment recommendations if/when it is warranted.
- We will work together, along with your tax advisor, to ensure your portfolio is optimized from a tax standpoint.
- Provide access to various wealth management, insurance, and lending services through our Wells Fargo affiliates
Part of our advisory relationship includes a quarterly performance report that provides an overview of your portfolios current and longer-term performance. Clients have the option of looking at the overall household investment portfolio and/or receiving individual account reports.
The performance report includes:
- Quarterly Economic Comment
- Executive Summary
- Investment Growth
- Time-weighted returns
- Historical performance
- Consolidated report which includes all your Wells Fargo Advisors accounts.
Transaction / Trading Costs
Within an advisory account, traditional commissions and transaction fees typically associated with a brokerage account are included in your advisory fee for eligible assets in the account. Generally speaking, by not being compensated per transaction, I am able to provide advice that is considered more objective allowing us to maximize the growth potential of your investments.
Lending and other banking services available through the Lending & Banking Services Group of Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801) Member FDIC; Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc. All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval, verification and collateral evaluation. Initial credit decision is subject to your meeting specific underwriting requirements, and final approval will be based upon your satisfying these requirements. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Licensed by New Hampshire banking department.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Advisory accounts are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses. The minimum account size for advisory programs is between $25,000 and $2 Million.
Joseph F. Eschleman, CIMA®
Managing Director - Investment Officer